Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Performance:||Stable||Quality:||Premium, Standard, Economic|
|Packaging:||Inner + Outer Box||Exprience:||11-year Export|
concrete floor polishing pads,
diamond stone polishing pads
100mm Loop Tape Backed Polishing Pads with Spiral Shape for Masonry Tile
Resin-bond diamond tools are many times used after the use of metal-bond diamond tools for floor grinding and polishing, from diamond grit number 50 to 3000. The higher grit number, the finer polishing effects. However, in some cases a resin-bond diamond tool can be used as a starting tool on smooth flat floors, such as marble and terrazzo floors.
Normally, they are especially suitable for thin grinding and polishing.
|Description||diamond polishing pads|
|Diameter||3 INCH 4 INCH 5 INCH etc.|
|Thickness||2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm etc.|
|Grit||50-100-200-400-800-1500-3000-buff(black or white)|
|Technology||flexiable by good life|
|Usage||For Granite marble concrete tile polishing|
|Advantage||It is effective for the removing slippage, smoothly re-grinding of rough surface and re-polishing of granite&marble floors with most of floor polishing machine.|
Using nano technology is good for marble, quartz, ceremis, glass etc.
1. Saves time
2. Light color resin
3. Wet or Dry
4. Fast polishing and high gloss
(Note: Specification are available upon request.)
Loop tape backed polishing pad:
1. Wear an apron, a gauze mask and safety glasses first.
2. Connect a back holder to the polisher or angle grinder and attach a wet pad of grit 50 to the back holder.
3. Set the speed at 3,000-4,000RPM and start polishing process.
4. Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique.Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto the next grit.
5. Repeat the same process using all 7 pads to complete the polishing process.Polish from grit 50 to grit 3000 respectively Do not skip.
6. If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite or other natural stones, use Buff pad as the last step. Wet the work piece and run the Buff pad semiwet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the luster and achieve the mirror effect result.
7. Dry pads are designed for use on jobs without using water, but polishing with a small amount of water to wet the object surface will ultimately reach a better result.
Contact Person: Krystal