Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Outer Size:||105-400mm||Inner Hole:||5/8'', 7/8'', 1'', 11/5'', 2''|
|Body Material:||65Mn, 30Crmo, 50Mn2V, 75Cr1||Segment Material:||Alloy + Diamond|
|Finishing:||Painting||Packaging:||White Box, Color Box, Blister Card Etc.|
tuck point saw blade,
dry cut diamond blade
Tuck Point Diamond Blade with Segmented Style for Mortar Remobal Concrete Stone
1. Usage: Mortar Removal, concrete
2. Technology: Laser/High frequency welded/sintered
3. Body material: 65Mn
4. Segment material: diamond grit, Cu powder, nickel powder, cobalt powder
5. Diamond materials: higher diamond concertration
6. Packing & Delivery:
Packing:white box,color box ,color corrugate box,blister card,skin card,double blister card.
Delivery: international express service,by sea,by air.
|DAIMETER||SEGMENG WIDTH||ARBOR SIZE||SEGMENT HEIGHT|
Tuck point blades are used on angle grinders for quick and efficient making of gaps, notches, repairs and cleaning. This type of blade can be used for granite and marble. Linear speed: 15-20m/s. Inside hole diameter is 22.23mm, it has 10mm long sharp segments.
1. It is resistant to grinding, has a long service life and less tooth loss.
2. Highly sharp and cost-effective.
3. Can cut hard concrete saw blades.
4. The slotting characteristics of airstrips, watercourse, roads and asphalt pavements are particularly prominent.
1.Q: How can we pay the samples freight?
A. Free samples are available. If you have Export account, we can ship the sample by your express account with freight collect .
B. If you do not have these Express account, you can send the shipping cost to us by T/T , ther we will arrange delivery the sample after receive your sample shipping cost.
2.Q: Can you accept retail order? How many MOQ you require?
A: Different sizes have different MOQ, we will quote to you according to your target model and diameter. However, very small order will increase its costs.
3.Q: Can you accept customized service?
A: Of course yes. Color and packaging can be made based on your target.
Contact Person: Krystal