Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||TCT Hole Saw||Use:||Metal Drilling|
|Cutting Depth:||12mm Or 25mm||Process:||Auto Welded Tip|
stainless steel hole saw,
industrial hole saw
Tungsten Carbide Tipped TCT Hole Saw Cutter with Stop Collar for Metal Cutting
Tungsten Carbide Tooth hole saws are designed for aggressive boring through both plate and curved stainless steel and other hard metals up to 1 inch thick. Engineered to cut quickly and efficiently, the three plane tooth configuration also helps reduce tip crack even during intense boring operations. A safety stop flange at the base of the cutter prevents it from completely penetrating the hole. This feature helps increase operator safety, eliminates possible damage to the drill chuck and saw, and prevents the pilot bit or saw from damaging material opposite the bore. This abrasion reducing design greatly increases durability and allows for faster boring compared to other TCT type cutters. Includes: Pilot Bit, Ejection Spring, Hex Wrench, Instructions
1. The tip is made of YG8 tungsten carbide.
2. The hole saw has a twist drill bit inside, which is undetachable.
3. 64HRC to 65HRC. Sharp gears and anti-cutting with lower consumption make the product a long service life.
4. Carbide teeth for fast cutting of clean, round holes.
5. Suitable for hand held electric drill, stand motor-driven drilling machine and mobile ribbon type magnetism drilling machine.
6. Cuts quick, precise holes in stainless steel, mild steel, iron, copper and brass.
7. Please noted that if you cut the hard material such as steel, ceramic tile...you need to use the oil or water to low the temperature, if not, maybe the drill bit will be broken due to high temperature, please understand
|Product Name||Tungsten Carbide Tipped TCT Hole Saw Cutter with Stop Collar for Metal Cutting|
|Brand||SEB or Customized|
|Body Material||Carbon Steel with Heat Treatment|
|Teeth Material||Tungsten Carbide Tip|
|Cutting Depth||12mm or 25mm|
|Shank Type||Tri-Flat Shank|
|Surface Finish||Sand Blasted|
|Features||1.Cuts steel plate, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, fiberglass, hard composites
2.Tungsten carbide teeth provide excellent wear and heat resistance. positive cutting angle which provides fast and efficient removal of chips and swarf.
3.3-Ply tooth grind on each tooth delivers maximum performance and makes the saw much more robust than 2-Ply equivalents.
4.Split tip pilot drill prevents damage by gradually guiding cutter to material; no walking.
5.Ejector spring for easy removal of waste slug.
6.Three flat shank provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
7.Flexible, convenient and safe to use, suitable for electric hand drill, bench drill.
Contact Person: Jason
Tel: +86 15821643764