Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Glass Hollow Drill Bit||Use:||Porcelain,glass,tile,stone|
ceramic tile hole saw,
diamond grit hole saw
3mm-160mm electroplated Diamond glass hole saw glass hollow drill bit
• Material - These diamond drill bits made of high-speed steel that is durable and have a long service life.
• Ideal for - This diamond coated core drill bit removes a complete circle from glass, marble, tiles, granite, ceramic tile bottles, blocks jars, fiberglass porcelain tile ceramic, slate marble, granite light stone or other. They have diamond coating like any standard bit for these purposes.
• Easy to use - This diamond drill bits are high quality and good performance that excellent for making clean and accurate hole.
• Note - When you using the diamond drill bits, please use lubrication (water),otherwise the diamond core drill will burn.
• Cutting blade made from a premium grade of diamond with burn resistant braze to deliver more effective performance than traditional carbide or bi-metal hole saw
• Solid one-piece alloy steel construction with heat treatment and extra thick wall for added durability and long-lasting service
1) Wearable, chip-free cutting & drilling
2) Long lifespan and stable performance
3) Various specifications are available upon clients request
4) Competitive price and superior quality
5) Excellent service
6) Less loss of material
7) Minimum material deformation
1. Please add water for coolant and drill slowly
2. start drill at 45 Degree to surface and align to 90 Degree as hole forms
3. Never use drills while machine is in hammer action.
4. Holes Require No Futher Work As Cutting Is Clean
|Procuct Name||3mm-160mm electroplated Diamond glass hole saw glass hollow drill bit|
|Body Type||Normal Pipe with Dryer Vents|
|Body Material||Carbon Steel|
|Shank||Hex Shank,Round shank|
|Process||Diamond Electroplated to carbon steel body|
|Surface Finish||Nickel plating|
|Package||One Piece in one PVC tube|
|Features||1. Very high diamond concentration gives maximum footage and drilling speed in all types of drilling applications.
2. Use water to cool down the bit while drilling.
3. Suitable for core drilling of Glass and Tiles.
4. Ideal for both professional contractors and DIY users.
Contact Person: Jason
Tel: +86 15821643764